Friday, March 6, 2009

What's up with my eye?

OK so this is kinda gross, but I have faith in you, you can handle it. Last week I was having some allergy problems, lots of sinus pressure and itchy eyes. 'Tis the season. While my head has cleared up, my eyes are still bothering me. I have rubbed them and used eye drops all week. Last night I had a hard time falling asleep due to my eyes hurting so much. So I got up, put hot packs to put on them, this relieved some of the problem. When I woke up this morning I knew before I even opened my eyes that my eyes were swollen. My eyes have hurt all day, I have decided it may be my tear ducts.(?) The swelling has gone down but the pain is still there. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment