Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gavin's Birthday Party


On Sat. we celebrated Gavin's 6th birthday at Perfect Swing. The kids played games while they waited for pizza. After the pizza arrived the kids barely ate, they were so excited to get back to the games. Gavin, Lauren and Abby played in the Kids Climb It for a long time. They chased each other around, jumped in the ball pits and helped each other climb to the highest area. Vinnie decided he was too big for the climbing thing, so he played arcade games while the other kids climbed. Then it was time for cake, and what a cute cake it was! The cake was chocolate, with a monster truck smashing two cars under it. Gavin was very excited about his presents! He got some really cool stuff. After the presents, the kids ran off to play more games. The kids and I were playing a game when some teenage boys came up to us and offered the kids their tickets. They had tons of tickets! I told them thanks and that it was Gavin's birthday, they came back a little while later and gave us more! The kids told them thanks, and then they cashed them in they ended up with 1400 tickets! They split the tickets so each kid got a toy. The girls both got cups with straws and sun glasses, the boys both got guns that shoot out ping pong balls. As fun as the ping pong guns sounded, they were not the best idea. They have both been banished to the garage, because ping pong balls feel worse than I thought they would. I think the kids had a good time, and I hope the grown ups did too. It would have been more fun for the grown ups if the go carts and the bumper boats were operational.










1 comment: