
Friday is going to be a very busy day for us! Gavin, my youngest son is going to be awarded the Star Student award. I am very proud of his accomplishment. And my oldest son, Vinnie is going to have a part in his school's morning program they do every Friday. I am super proud that he volunteered to do this because he has stage fright, just like I do. Of course he brings this up at almost 9:00pm on Thursday night, because he needs a tie. OH GREAT! So I ask to see any paperwork that he has brought home that may clarify what exactly he needs. And it says that he will
"be
participating in a short skit tomorrow at GMT to promote Read Across America week. He will need to wear a tie and be prepared to tell the name of
one of their parent's favorite books."
So I asked Vinnie what book he was going to say was my favorite, I bet you can guess what he said. I can just see it now, my child standing on the stage in front of 800 kids and ALL those teachers, and ALL those parents, he will say mom's favorite is HOP ON POP! And he wont be lying, my favorite IS hop on pop. ;)
Funny. Too funny.
ReplyDelete