Saturday, February 21, 2009

House Party!!

HOUSEPARTY.COM
Houseparty.com is a website that promotes products by offering its members the opportunity to host a "buzz" party. The host will invite friends and family to the party to introduce the new product. I hosted the Orville Redenbacher and Lipstick Jungle's "Girls night in" party in August of last year. Houseparty.com sent tons of popcorn, tons of makeup, Lipstick Jungle's season premiere dvd and book, and lots of other free products. The girls enjoyed tasting the new flavors of popcorn, my favorite was the black pepper and butter. And the kids enjoyed putting the flavor salts on the plain popcorn. We all enjoyed de-flowering the bar in my new house, fun for all. At the end of the night we raffled off some gift baskets.


Yesterday I was selected as a host for the South Beach house party. I will be hosting it on the 14th of March at 5 o'clock. This party will be promoting their new line of products. I expect house party will hook us up with some cool door prizes and great goodie bags. If you are looking for some healthy lifestyle choices, don't miss this party.

Here are a few pics of the Girls Night In house party:



No comments:

Post a Comment